PowerTrak is a comprehensive proprietary cloud-based software system that enables our customers to reduce energy consumption and gain full insight into their buildings' systems. The PowerTrak networked system automatically identifies and deploys Energy Conservation Measures (ECM) every 30 minutes. The 24/7 monitoring of your HVAC equipment, Building Automation System (BAS), and Networked Thermostats reduces energy costs, predicts equipment failures, and pinpoints operational anomolies to maximize energy efficiencies and occupant comfort while minimizing operational costs.
PowerTrak provides a comfortable environment for all occupants through the deployment of real-time Energy Conservation Measures (ECM) based on actual outside weather conditions. These measures lead to significant reduction in energy use and optimize your buildings' systems and controls. PowerTrak controls your environment for you, to your exact specifications.
- 24/7 MONITORING OF YOUR HVAC SYSTEMS
- PREDICTIVELY ADJUSTS TEMPERATURE EVERY 30 MINUTES
- LOW COST SOLUTION WITH NO CAPITAL INVESTMENT
- SEPARATE, SECURE, CELLULAR WIRELESS NETWORK
- REDUCES CARBON FOOTPRINT AND EARNS ENERGY CREDITS
- RUNS WITH OR WITHOUT A BUILDING AUTOMATION SYSTEM
- CONTROLLED BY OUR ENGINEERS THROUGH THE POWERTRAK CLOUD
- INTEGRATES WITH ALL HVAC CONTROL SYSTEM HARDWARE & SOFTWARE
- 30-60 DAY NO OBLIGATION TRIALS PROVIDE COMPELLING SAVINGS DATA
The PowerTrak Way....
Using several "set points" as a guide, PowerTrak will tune your buildings' HVAC systems to perform at the highest efficiency levels possible. Our software predicts temperature changes and adjusts every 30 minutes to ensure a consistent temperature throughout your building. Keeping a consistent temperature is proven to save significant energy.
PowerTrak also minimizes the human factor by resetting to program if an override is applied to the system. PowerTrak interacts 48 times per day with your HVAC systems, learns your building temperature trends and reacts predictively to weather changes and interior temperature changes due to occupancy and equipment radiant heat. i.e. Computers, Lighting, Ovens, Warmers, etc...